- A: Please keep all dogs inside or put away for the duration of the event. If
there is a loose dog, the pony will be stopped until the dog is put away.
Excited dogs charging the pony, nipping the pony's heels, etc. ARE a
SERIOUS safety hazard. This is for the safety of the children, the pony and
Q: Our yard is scheduled to be fertilized the day before our Petting Zoo Party,
is this a problem?
- A: YES!!!!!! Ponies and or petting zoo animals cannot work on any area
that has been chemically treated (fertilizer or insecticide) within the past 7
days due to the danger of poisoning.
Q: What about fire ants?
- A: Please insure the set up area for the pony and or zoo is free of ant
mounds, bee hives, wasp nests, etc. We will NOT set up in these
- Please also insure the set up area is free of dangerous holes, dog or
animal feces, glass, trash, etc...if we arrive and we have to wait to have
the area "Cleaned UP" we will deduct that time from your party time. If we
feel the area is unsafe for our animals or humans we will try to find an
alternate location. If no suitable location is available full payment will still
Q: My daughter is turning 3, but there will be some bigger kids at the party,
what is the weight limit for the pony?
- A: We do have size limits of 100 lbs for our larger ponies and 65 lbs for
our smaller ponies. (Sprite, our "famous" little white pony may only
accommodate riders up to 85 lbs.) Please let us know when you book your
party that you may need a larger pony so we can schedule your party
Q: Do you have limits on how many people I can invite?
- No, we do not tell you how many guests you can invite, however we do
have capacity limits for our zoos......and approx. number of rides per hour
per pony for your reference.....
- It is always better to add an additional pony or add a petting zoo to insure
everyone gets to ride as much as they want to without lengthy waiting
times. Please also keep in mind that children bring siblings to parties, and
parents just love to be inside the zoo! Remember to add them to the total
"head" count for your party. It is never fun for us to tell guests they have to
wait until someone comes out of the zoo for them to go inside. The hour
long party goes by very fast, and in order for everyone to ride the pony and
or pet the animals you need to have the right size zoo or the right amount
of ponies to insure everyone gets the same opportunities.
Q: How do you do the pony rides?
- A: For pony parties with one pony (up to 10 children) we hand lead the
pony. For parties with 2 or more ponies (normally means 12 ++ children)
we use a Mini-Pony Carousel and Corral set up to insure the safety of the
children. The corral set up keeps little ones from walking/running behind or
around the ponies.
Q: What happens if the pony goes to the bathroom during the party?
- A: We meticulously clean up after the pony and or petting zoo animals
during the party and after.
Q: What do you bring, do I need to provide anything for the pony rides and
A: We bring it all!
- animal feed for the children to feed the animals with (zoo animals only)
- white picket fence petting zoo corral with an entrance/exit gate, for
birthday zoo's only.
- For big events we provide a heavy duty petting zoo corral.
- all appropriate warning signs.
- hand washing stations.
- complete set up, take down and clean up during the party and after.
- trained and uniformed Staff Members for safety.
- a canopy that we can use for light rain or shade.
- straw bales for decoration and or seating.
- equestrian (ASTM/SEI Certified) safety helmets for the riders to wear
while they ride the pony.
Q: What kind of animals come in the zoo?
- A: We use miniature farm animals in our petting zoos and SHETLAND
ponies, under 45 inches tall so as not to intimidate the children.
- Our zoo's are filled with a variety of the following animals: goats, chickens,
ducks and rabbits. Animal list subject to change due to extreme weather,
and animal availability.
Q: Is there a travel fee?
- A: Yes, unfortunately due to the high cost of fuel now we must charge a
fee to offset our costs. We charge a travel fee of 90 CENTS per mile one
way from our farm to your location.(1401 S 3rd St, Mabank, TX 75147.)
Q: What about a deposit? (please contact us for information about large event
- A: We do require a $75.00 non-refundable deposit to reserve all parties. If
you cancel for any reason your deposit may be used for a future party with
Q: How soon must I turn in the deposit?
- A: As a courtesy we will hold your party date for 5 business days from the
time you book your party. If your deposit and contract are not received in
our office by the close of business on the 5th day your reservation will
automatically cancel and your party will be removed from our calendar.
We often have clients on "stand" by for dates so we must advise you to
send the deposit in by your deadline. We do accept credit cards for the
deposit via Pay Pal on our deposit page.....
Q: How do I pay the remaining balance?
Q: When do you arrive?
- A: The balance may be paid the day of the party, upon our arrival in cash,
money order or certified check ONLY. If you would like to pay by credit
card, you must let us know at least 3 days before your party so we can
send you an invoice via Pay Pal. Pay Pal's fee's will be included. If you
need to cancel and comply with our cancellation policy, we will refund your
payment, less the deposit back to you in 48 hours. PLEASE NOTE:
Credit cards are not accepted as payment on the day of the party. If you
would like to pay with a credit card it must be done at least 3 days before
- A: For pony rides only we allow 10 minutes for set up. For petting zoo
parties we allow between 30 and 45 minutes for set up.
Q: How do we book a party?
- A: The best way to contact us is by email; email@example.com
Saturdays and Sundays book well in advance.....so please email us early.
There is always a chance that a date will be open, so don't hesitate to
email us and inquire.
Q: What areas do you service?
- A: We service all of North Texas (within 100 miles from zip 75147.) We
will travel outside of the 100 mile radius for larger events...Please contact
us for more information.
Q: We are planning a large festival, do you offer discounts for Churches, etc?
- A: We do offer discounts, click on the link above to find out more.
Q: We are having a pool party too, is that OK?
- A: Wet Bathing Suits: If you are also having a water slide / pool party on
the day of your event, please make sure that all of the children are dry
before riding the pony. Wet bathing suits will not be allowed on the saddle.
Q: Will the animals eat my trees, etc?
- A: Yes, if the set up area is near or in an area with vegetation they will
eat it. Animals love flowers, etc....Please note we are not responsible for
damage to people, property, trees, branches, bushes, grass, flowers,
sprinkler heads, potted plants, etc. It is up to you to find a safe, level,
preferably grassy area for our set up. If we need to set up on pavement
we charge an additional fee for the bedding and the extra time it requires
to clean up.
If you would like more information and or would like to check our open dates
please email us today! firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that we do not guarantee rates and availability until your party is